Cast check valve, forged check valve, dual plate check valve, Check Valve is one type of which normally allows fluid to flow through it in only one direction. Vatac Check Valves are available in Types of Swing, Tilting Disc, Wafer & Axial-flow Non-slam, which is designed to the updated intl standards of API 6D, BS1868 & DIN3202.
STANDARD FEATURES OF VATAC STEEL GATE VALVES ● LOW FUGITIVE EMISSION SERVICE
Vatac standard Steel Check Valves are designed and manufactured to ensure leakage of less than 100 ppm (parts per million) of volatile organic compounds. Extensive base line laboratory testing (static and cycle testing) has been performed establishing critical design parameters necessary to achieve low emission sealing in the Vatac stem packing seal area and in the bonnet gasket sealing area, In-house testing procedure has been developed and is periodically performed to ensure that standard product design and manufacturing criteria consistently result in the Vatac Gate Valve meeting a maximum of 100 ppm VOC leakage prior to shipment.
CRITICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING CONTROLS APPLIED TO PRODUCE LOW EMISSION SERVICE CHECK VALVES IN VATAC STANDARD PRODUCTS
● Class 150: 316 SS Spiral Wound Grafoil ‖Class 300: 316 SS Spiral Wound ‖Class 600 & Higher: Ring Type Joint
Vatac Steel Check valves use a combination of dieformed flexible graphite and interbraided graphite in a predetermined arrangement to ensure an effective seal. Graphite packing achieves its maximum ability to isolate the atmosphere when it is contained within a chamber that is precise in finish and dimension. Vatac Gate valves are manufactured with stem finishes better than 32 Ra and stuffing box wall finishes for 125 Ra. In addition, stem straightness and taper are closely controlled.
AVAILABLE MODIFICATIONS FOR VATAC STEEL GATE VALVES
● Packing and Gasket Changes‖End Connection Modifications‖Gear Operator Mounting
● Trim Changes‖Actuation‖Cryogenic Gas Columns‖Hand Wheel Extensions
● Teflon Disc Inserts‖Drilled & Tapped Body/Bonnet Connections ‖By-Pass
● Pressure Equalizing‖Acid Shields ‖Oxygen & Chlorine Cleaning & Packaging
● Weld End Bore Changes‖Customer Specified Coatings‖Outside Lever and Weight for Check Valves
● Slam Retarders for Check Valves‖Chain Wheel Operator‖Block and Bleed
NDE TESTING AVAILABILITY
● Dye Penetrant Test‖Magnetic Particle Test‖Radiography
● PMI (Positive Material Identification)‖API Performance Testing
Check Valves offerd by Vatac are not limited to only those conventional Swing & Piston, also in Axial-flow Non-slam, Nozzle and Tilting Discs. Please contact with Vatac for any further information which is not listed here!